Rob Dean is a former prosecutor who helps clients file for expungement. He understands the various court procedures required to clean up your record for a job application, school application, or security clearance..
He previously served as Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Lynchburg and Prosecutor Intern for Rockbridge County. He has lectured on criminal law and constitutional law at the Central Virginia Criminal Justice Academy, and he has published on litigation, evidence, and other legal issues.
Mr. Dean has a statewide practice and helps client throughout Virginia, especially in Roanoke, Charlottesville, Richmond, and Northern Virginia.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Prosecutor, Commonwealth’s Attorney for the City of Lynchburg
- Prosecutor Intern, Commonwealth’s Attorney for Rockbridge County
- Lecturer, Central Virginia Criminal Justice Academy
- Presenter, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial College, National Association of District Attorneys
- Board of Directors, Roanoke Bar Association
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, The Ted Dalton American Inn of Court